ABOUT UDAAN :-
As thoughts are the seeds of all actions, let me plants only good, pure seeds so that the fruits of the future is the best.
At the pre-primary level, educational program based on Montessori philosophy and method are followed. There are well equipped classrooms, where the tiny tots learn in an informal way with the help of specially designed apparatus under the supervision and guidance of trained and experienced teachers. Special attention is paid to facilitate the physical, mental, emotional and social growth of the child through a series of well coordinated activities.
At Kids planet we constantly revamp, reinvent and evaluate the classroom and teaching strategy to create the most appropriate education that your child deserves. The study program for all learning levels is unique because it is an amalgamation of the finest teaching methodologies.
Our Pre-Primary section i.e. Kids Planet is well equipped with all modern facilities like Smart Classes, centrally Air conditioned Class Rooms. It provides to the student with a nurturing environment, two teachers and a lady support for each class caters to individual needs of the little ones.
At Kids Planet the focus is on the different skills that children develop at this age group. The curriculum is theme based with emphasis on developing the language, numeracy, cognitive, socio motional and motor skills. The learning will be fun filled, activity based and learner centered, strongly influenced by an understanding of early childhood learning.
Special features of UDAAN
OUR Pre-Primary section i.e. UDAAN is well-equipped with all modern facilities.
- Activity Room- stuffed with toys related to motor skills, a place where role plays, storytelling enhances not only the listening skills but also creates an environment of caring and sharing.
- Visual-based teaching aided by computers makes teaching truly a rewarding experiences.
- Class rooms – We have 1:15 class ratio, twin teaching system & well-furnished ventilated Smart Classrooms with non-toxic furniture and flooring, fully equipped with lot of teaching aids and props.
- Expression Room – A platform that enriches and fulfills the thirst of learning dance and theater.
- Playground – A vast open area is available for the students to release their pent up energies.
- Individual attention by professional teachers in areas like sports, vocal music, Instruments Dance Forms Theatre.
- Outdoor play which includes sand and water play, climbing, cycling, etc.
- Fantasy play involving “dressing up” and role play.
- Creative play like painting, collage, dough modeling, cutting and sticking, etc.
- Cognitive play/problem-solving with puzzles, educational games, construction kits and blocks.
Child centered environment
Our School has its own distinctive character,. Each nook and cranny has been utilized to provide an enriching environment for our pupils. The following play opportunities are offered.
All equipment is selected and arranged carefully by the teachers to encourage the development of the “whole” child.
Learn While Play In order to make learning pure fun, the school has introduced the games like crosswords. Flash cards, all Montessori techniques, pick and match, games related to sequencing, balancing, ordering and lot’s more.
Free Choice – Doing activity of their own choice, this allows the children time to settle down in class and have a smooth home to school transition.
Outdoor Activity – This is a time to observe the children as they play with balls or jump ropes and make a discovery of nature around the garden.
Fruit Break – To maintain healthy eating habits of eating fruits for a fibre rich diet.
Circle Time – This is a group time, sharing time and time to do things together.
Theme time – Children develop new skills based on what they already know and are able to do like- explore experiment-observe.
Skill time – Two learning centers essential in the classroom are math Skill, language skill, language skill, sensory Skill development.
Play time – Play time is designed to give the children opportunity to socially interact with a linked activity group.
Reflection Time – this is the large group interaction where the day crux is discussed and shared. Efforts are made to strike a balance between active and passive activities, teacher-directed independent activities.
Safety – Strict standards are applied to ensure the safety and health of the children. Each play area is structured and supervised by a teacher. Members of staff are trained in first aid. Emergency drills are practiced regularly.
Supervision of the campus is aided by the closed-circuit TVs and the public address system, both adding to the quality of infrastructure. Firefighting readiness is also in place.
Parental Involvement– The on-going progress of each child is monitored carefully. Staff believe in maintaining a strong link between School and home, and offer comprehensive feedback to parents through detailed reports.